South 4th Bar & Cafe is a dog friendly, neighborhood corner bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Serving great local Irving Farm coffee, quality craft beer, and fine cocktails. South 4th is ideal for playing hangover hooky from work (especially when it’s a hangover you earned at the very same barstool!) or doing actual work by using our free Wi-Fi. With local art on our walls (and art openings) and a great selection of books and games, you can just relax and go about your business any time day or night as South 4th serves the needs of its locals from seven in the morning all the way to last call in the wee hours.
South 4th, it’s a locals’ thing.
Since 2006, South 4th Bar & Cafe has been a favorite neighborhood corner bar in South Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
• Free Wi-Fi
• Irving Farm coffee
• 12 quality craft brew taps
• numerous bottles and cans
• great cocktails
• HAPPY HOUR: Monday-Friday 4-8 – $4 drafts and $4 wells
• FRIDAY: “Wine Down” with $15 bottles of wine
• SAT & SUN: $5 Make Your Own Bloody Mary Bar all day long
Friends of South 4th: